Saturday, April 27, 2013

MEGA STUFFED All the way across the sky

Here is a little departure from my normal writings on restaurants and meals cooked at home. This is not so much a review or recipe, but more of an acknowledgement of awesomness. Those who know me well know that I love oreo's. In fact, my brother thinks I have a problem. He once said that if it was possible, that I would inject the filling directly into my veins like a heroin addict. And not just any oreo's, specifically double stuf oreo's. I love the filling. So imagine my surprise and delight a few months ago when they came out with these:
Yes, the MEGA STUF oreo. My prayers of more cream filling had finally been answered. It is almost like two double stufs put together. You can actually see two "squirts" of filling in the cookie. In any case it is a shame that these are limited editions. I really was hoping these would be a permanent addition to the grocery store shelf. Anyway, since my oreo problem is out in the open, I have to ask that if anyone sees anymore of these to please act as and enabler and buy and send me a package. Thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment